  From: Monique Boea
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 10:52 AM
  Subject: Spam and Viruses

  This is off the subject of CF but maybe someone has a solution.

  I get TONS of spam and viruses in my mailbox on a daily basis...so much that
  I am thinking of changing my email address.

  Is there ANY way to stop this? Do people target specific email addresses to
  send viruses to?

  (Don't worry, it not this email address)