From: Kuehn, Matthew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 11:58 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: 4.5.1 memory leak?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C006D1.86B12824

I agree with Helge. I've never had CF Studio crash my Win98 box in any way
that it hasn't crashed other boxes I've worked on. I still get the same
types of errors (in the infrequent event that one occurs) that I've seen in
every other CF development machine I've worked with. And considering that
the above box is also running ColdFusion Server, PWS and Access97 on a
Celeron 533, I'd have to say that Peter has some serious configuration
issues that need to be resolved. The above set-up has worked for me, the way
it is supposed to, from day one.

(And yes, the above configuration is a bit slow, but it sure works good as
the "poor man's" web dev box! :-)

I've heard that CFStudio on Win98 is leaky, but if so, on my machine, it is
so minimal that it doesn't affect me while I'm working. If there *is* a
documented problem, I'd want to fix it, of course.

Matthew