I setup qforms but I get this error

Hello,

I have qforms running on a private server, I also have two CF custom tags Running that  qforms is validating.  One is CF_ThreeSelectsRelated and the other is CF_Betterselect.  qforms runs correctly and gets all of the fields validated, then at the end it throws this error.  "A Runtime error has occured do you wish to debug? Line 379. Error Object expected.  When I hit Micorsoft's debuger has a heart attack and shuts down.  I looked though qforms.js and This is the lines in question.

378: if( result ){
379:        // run the custom onSubmit method
380:        var x = this.onSubmit();
381:        // if a boolean value was passed back, then update the result value
382:        if( typeof x == "boolean" ) result = x;
    }

This is my form line
<form name="signup" validateForm(this)" action="" method="post">

Is there something wrong with my submit?

Jim Louis

> Jim,
>
> > I have a web form that I need _javascript_ validation for if
> > Session1 is "yes" then field2 and field3 are required.
> > If session 1 is "no" then field 2 and field3 are not required.
> >
> > Can someone point me in the right direction.  I want to use
> javascipt
> > because the rest of the form validation is using it.
>
> Use qForms:
> http://www.pengoworks.com/qforms/
>
> There's method called createDependencyTo() which will do exactly what
> you want. Here's the code you'll need:
>
> // create the qForm object
> oForm = new qForm("nameOfYourForm");
> // set up your dependencies
> oForm.field1.createDependencyTo("Session1", "yes");
> oForm.field2.createDependencyTo("Session1", "yes");
> // enforce the dependency rules on the default values
> oForm.Session1.enforceDependency();
>
> Here's the docs on the functionality:
> http://www.pengoworks.com/qforms/docs/extension_fields.
> htm#createDependencyTo