Hello,

I am looking at implementing an online store that will sell fabric, by
the yard, for use in homes for things like furniture and drapery. I have
been looking at setting up a "standard" store, as yahoo calls it on
their site. The tools they have built in seem to make everything pretty
easy and it will most definitely be a huge time saver as compared to
building it from scratch.  And the price is right at 40 a month. I was
wondering if anyone has had recent experience with setting up a yahoo
store and if so how much control will I have over the look and design.
This is my first solo stab at ecommerce and any comments would be great.
Thanks a lot..

Jeremy Bunton
www.jeremybunton.com