I'm going to ditch using DOM and create my XML using a bunch of CFSET
calls in a query loop.  That said, is there any way that I can dynamically
determine the names of the recordset column names?  My DBA just told me
there are changes coming down the pike and I don't want to change my code
for every change in the tables.  I was thinking of something akin to
Form.fieldnames/Form[field] for web forms.

Thx for the help...

--
Joe Tseng

Give a man a fish, he owes you one fish.
Teach a man to fish, you give up your monopoly on fisheries.