From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 12:18 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: yahoo and selling fabric

I checked into a Yahoo store for my husband's business web site.  They
only
support PHP and Perl.  So, if you're planning on using ColdFusion to
build
your catalog, you need to look elsewhere.

If you haven't already, you may want to check out www.fabric.com
<http://www.fabric.com> . Their navigation is the best of any of the
online
fabrics stores that I've used.

Good luck and let me know when it's up.  I'll definitely check it out.

Nancy