Well now that the pop-up issue is solved in NS 7 I'm still having a problem
with image maps.

In IE6 the hand pointer appears as soon as I mouseover any target area of an
image map.  With NS7 the hand displays intermittently on larger targets and
is almost impossible to get it to show on smaller targets.  If the hand
doesn't show then of course clicking does nothing!!

Any ideas? (been a long while since I did any image maps...did them via
HomeSite+)

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development