Hi,

I am relatively new to using Cold Fusion but I will describe my problem the best that I can. I am looking to access the cert_subject cgi variable and am having problems with it being returned, returns an empty string. I am now running a cold fusion mx on a netscape enterprise server 6.1 where the problem occurs. I have cold fusion 5.0 running on the same netscape enterprise server and can access that varibale with no problem. Is there something I am missing on either cold fusion or netscape server?

Thanks for any help,
Nate