This is probably more appropriate on CF-IDE, but that doesn't seem to be a very active list.

Has anybody on this list augmented Dreamweaver with their own features/ functions/ behaviors?

I'm trying to get a sense of what and how I can extend Dreamweaver.  The root of my desire is that I like the idea of the "Insert Application Object" feature.  But I would like to enhance and/or add my own versions so I can get results closer to my coding standards.  Is this possible?  What is the difference, if any, between a "Server Behavior" and an "Application Object"?  Can I create my own Application Objects like I can apparently create my own Behaviors?  Can I make similar functions in a Behavior that exists in an Application object, such as connecting to data sources, reading tables and fields and using them in my extension?

Can anybody point me any good resources that explains what I can and can not do before I dive into what is going to be extensive reading in the documentation on how to do what can be done.  In other words I would really rather find out quickly that I am reaching too far and will not be able to accomplish my goals before I invest a significant amount of time and effort studying.

Thanks

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
     - Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.