I've got a web service that I use to authorize users against our DB2
Mainframe, and I recently changed it up to return an array of CFC
datatypes instead of a structure.

The WSDL generates fine... I can call the methods from the browser
directly.  But when Flash tries to access it, it simply says there was
an error accessing the URL.

There is nothing logged in any of the coldfusion logs that I can find..
all I can find is a 500 server error in the web server's access logs.

this is making things difficult to debug =)

Any suggestions?

  - Rick