From: Chunshen (Don) Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 10:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Don't mean to be picky

In the quest for the separation of business logic layer and presentation
layer, went to fusebox.org site, interesting stuff, just for the heck of it,
tried an invalid value for a parameter, "fuse" threw a cf error, it's sort
of interesting that "fuse" threw its err msg, however, it also included CF
server native error msg that revealed full template path, I would hope that
wasn't intended.

Agree 100% framework and methodology is extremely important, meantime, if
there's a better/systematic approach to Data Validation in addition to
what's already available(try/catch/throw etc.), that would improve
application security alot well, imho.