> This would fulfill two main niches.  First, it'd let you get a list of
> functions in a CFC, and easily jump to one, and second, it'd let you
get a
> list of fuseactions in a FuseBox 3/4 switch file, and jump to one.

Isn't part of this already implemented in DWMX 2004?  In the components
tab of the application group, I can right click on a method inside a CFC
and choose edit code.  It will bring up the CFC and select all of the
code within that method.

Now, the fusebox thing is a whole 'nother monster :)

--
Marlon Moyer, Sr. Internet Developer
American Contractors Insurance Group