Has anyone tried to present the output of a process so that the last line is
at the top of the page?

For example, I have a process that runs through thousands of records, I want
the user to observe the results of each record.  In the CFLOOP I can CFFLUSH
and print the results, but by default each new line is at the bottom of the
page, thus creating a situation where the user will have to scroll to the
end repeatedly.  But if that last result is printed at the top, the first
records completed will be pushed to the bottom of the page and the user will
not need to scroll at all.

Thanks.

BG