http://www.fileware.com/

do a filesyc product that in conjuntion with filediff should be helpfull

HTH

-----Original Message-----
From: Burns, John D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 19:44
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Compare files in directories?

Does anyone know of a good, simple, _free_ desktop that will compare 2
directories and all subfiles and show me the differences, if any?  I
picked up a project that someone else started on and the development
doesn't match up to the production copy very well at all.  All of the
files that I've changed, I have written down so I know what to copy.
However, I don't have anything for the developer who worked on it before
me.  Any suggestions for software would be great!  Thank you.

John Burns
  _____