We are looking for a CFGRID type tag that has the following properties:

- Edit data in an Excel-type interface, without having to select individual rows
- Lock individual columns from edit
- Mass update changed data cells
- Client side editing w/ data updates submitted as a batch upon request

We are running CF4.5 and CFGRID has been very problematic.

We found a package called PowerTools that seems to meet our requirements, but user feedback that we have seen on the web indicates that support, documentation, and delivery of the product are all unacceptable.

Any ideas?

TIA,
Kevin