From: Kevin Roche [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 May 2004 12:08
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Product Registration & Installation

Hi,

I am in the process of re-installing software on 5 machines in our office.
For various reasons I want to start from scratch and make sure a the windows
software is up to date.

I have instaled everything I want on one machine and and have cloned a copy
of it all onto another using Drive Image. This includes a copy of Studio MX.
This works fine for most of the software, however there seems to be a clever
thing in Dreamweaver MX which stops two copies having the same serial
number. I do have licences for all these copies so I just want to update the
licence key on the cloned copy.

I am guessing the same might be true for Flash MX and ColdFusion MX.

I do not want to uninstall and re-install the whole thing on each machine as
it also means setting all the extensions and the HomeSite+ snippets.

Does anyone know where I can update the serial number on the cloned copy?

Kevin Roche
   _____