Jeff Langevin wrote:

> I have created a web service (or attempted to) which is giving me an
> error.  Can anyone give me insight into this issue?  The final service
> will be more complicated, but I can't even get it to recognize my
> parameters.  Any help would be great!

It looks like you are passing a struct as a single parameter.  But your
web service isn't configured to accept a struct as an input parameter..
it's expecting four separate input parameters.

so instead of this:

ws.availability(myData);

try this:

ws.availability(myData.facility, myData.month, myData.day, myData.year);

  - Rick