Calling SQL experts...Ok this UPDATETEXT statement is really bugging me now.
I just can't seem to get the formatting correct.

This is the syntax:
UPDATETEXT { table_name.dest_column_name dest_text_ptr }
    { NULL | insert_offset }
    { NULL | delete_length }
    [ WITH LOG ]
    [ inserted_data
        | { table_name.src_column_name src_text_ptr } ]

The situation is, I have 1 field in one row that needs to have some text
changed in it. Its a <Long Text> field so I just can't go into enterprise
manager and type in the right text.

I have one record in a table that needs to have every instance of some text
changed. e.g. "ABC" needs to be changed to "DEF". What would the correct SQL
sequence to do it be?

Thanks, Jeff