The first He3 beta will be available at CFUN-04 as announced. The site
being down is my own stupid fault for hosting it on my personal server
instead of setting up proper hosting. My personal server --which was
also hosting my blog-- seemed reliable enough as it had been up without
fail since 1997 at RackSpace. Of course, that should have clued me into
the fact that my hard drive was likely to fail after such a long
uptime.

Anyway, I have ordered new hardware and the site will be back up in
time for CFUN-04. Normally I would have it turned around in 4 hours,
but just keeping up the press release was a lower priority than
actually working on He3.

-Matt