From: Ray, James A [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 10:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Query a Query

This is a wierd question, but I need to ask it.

Is there a way to query the results of a query?  There is a really reason
whey I need to do this.

Example

        <CFQUERY name="getRecord" datasource="DSTS" >
                SELECT  *
                FROM    DSTS.LLISTORAGE
                WHERE (ENDITEMPN = '#FORM.ENDITEMPN#') AND (ENDITEMSN =
'#FORM.ENDITEMSN#')
                ORDER BY  ENDITEMPN ASC,ENDITEMSN ASC
        </CFQUERY>

Next one

        <CFQUERY name="getRecord1" maxrows="1">
                SELECT  *
                FROM    getRecord
                WHERE (LLIPN >= '#FORM.LLIPN#') AND (LLISN > '#FORM.LLISN#')
                ORDER BY  LLIPN ASC,LLISN ASC
        </CFQUERY>

Thanks all

Jim Ray