Just remembered (I think)  When you open the recordset/resultset make sure
you open it as a Dynaset (cursor type).  What data access are you using?
RDO? ADO?.......

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Ewings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 August 2000 16:47
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: MS Access 2000 SQL Server Project Question

yeh....it's got something to do with the cursor you are using when you make
the connection to SQL....it's been a long time since I used an Access front
end to a SQL database but start investigating down these lines until you get
the solution!  In the meantime I'll try to dig it out of my memory bank once
I've blown the cobwebs away!!!!