Ok, I have followed several tutorials for CFLogin against active directory,
and no matter what it just goes to (*(* on me.

I always get this:

Invalid CFML construct found on line 10 at column 1. on /hzc/manage.cfm

DIAGNOSTIC:
Invalid CFML construct found on line 10 at column 1. ColdFusion was looking
at the following text:

<

The CFML compiler was processing:

< marks the beginning of a ColdFusion tag.Did you mean LT or LTE?

The error occurred on line 20.

I have some cflogin in application.cfm, which points to adsecurity.cfc which
was a tutorial from bpurcell.org.   Does anyone have pointers or dealt with
this tutorial and issues?

I can post the files if needed.  Thanks.

Eric
Datastream Connexion
Flummoxed this evening.