Greetings,

We're nearing completion on a fairly large Fusebox 4 application written in
ColdFusion and we've hit a bit of a snag.  Our production environment is
going to be on a server farm.  Rolling out the application doesn't seem to
be a problem, but we're thinking that we may have problems rolling out bug
fixes and updates once the FB4 app goes live on the production farm.

Has anyone else released FB4 apps on server farms and can they give me any
advice?  Thanks!!

Ryan Hagan
ph: 540-731-3588