From: Jamie Jackson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 June 2004 16:59
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFX_ConsoleCommand and CFX_Execute

I'm trying to find an alternative to <cfexecute> (which doesn't work
well with some commands, I've found), and I'm now looking at
CFX_ConsoleCommand and CFX_Execute (both at
http://www.intrafoundation.com/coldfusion.html).

Two questions: How do these tags differ, and what do I do with the
downloads? It looks like they're in C++ source code, which I don't
know how to configure and compile, etc. Is this really what I'm
expected to do? Can anyone compile these for me and send me the dll,
or is that not even possible? Any tips?

Thanks,
Jamie
  _____