From: Chad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 12:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Ben Forta's Quick Store Application

Where can i find the store application that came with CF?  Im checking the
CD's now.

I did get Ben Forta's application runnning, and i did start picking it
apart, and created my own shopping basket.  I would like to see another
example though to make sure my coding is the best it can be.

Thanks for the reply!