From: Daniel Kessler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 10:20 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: need function available for CF and JS

I have a cold fusion function that is used by other CF functions.
I've found that a JS function now needs it.  Should I just duplicate
it for JS or can it use the CF function?  I'd hate to dup it cause
it's the only place where a  js function needs it.

thanks.

--
Daniel Kessler

Department of Public and Community Health
University of Maryland
Suite 2387 Valley Drive
College Park, MD  20742-2611
301-405-2545 Phone