I would want to put caps on the amount of support you have to provide
(for free), even if it is as 160 hours a month.  I would also want a cap on
the amount of new development you are required to do the application.

  They want exclusive licensing rights which means you can't license this
to anyone else.  I would ask for 50% of all gross revenues.
  Realistically, though, in a book contract or music recording contract
you'd be lucky to get 15% of gross revenues; however both of those
contracts offer an advance.  If you're not getting one there is nothing
wrong w/ asking for more.

  When the agreement ends, make sure the code transfers back to you and
they have no rights to re-license, etc..

  If you have a 1 year contract, what happens when they go out of business
in 3 months?   Do you have the right to audit their books?  I'd ask for
it.  It'd only be worth the expense if they were selling millions of
subscriptions.

  As always, have a lawyer read over all documents.  The person who said a
notary public should witness the document signing has a very good point.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>