Basically this variable is being written so I can create a right bracket for
TAGS. This variable is used to create tags for a preference file. Does blue
dragon have a problem with setting the < character to a variable? Cold
Fusion MX doesnıt seem to have a problem with the same variable setting...

BZaccheo