Simeon,

Your main issue is Permissions. you should try to run Repair
Permissions again. also make sure that your account on the machine has
Admin access (system preferences > accounts > security, it should say
Admin under your account name). You most likely do have that type of
access but just to make sure.

If that does not work you will have to go to the terminal (Applications
> Utilities > Terminal [it's the command line]). Once there type this
command:

sudo chown -R YourAccountName:staff /Applications/MacromediaDirectories/

You have to change "YourAccountName" to your account name (the *short
name* under the System Pref / Accounts). And change
"MacromediaDirectories" to the directory you have your MX stuff in. Do
this for each directory.

This will do no harm. Good luck!

Ian

Ian Sheridan