thanks and I believe I found the download in the devloper section. I hope this is correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Drew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 10:46 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: MySQL question

> Does it come with a SQL interface like Query analyzer or SQL Plus?

The included interface is a command line one like iSQL (if you know it)
having said that (and I posted about his before) check out the php
administration for mysql . very powerful and has a lot of very handy
features http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/.

You will also be able to find a gui for it to run on windows from
http://www.mysql.com

I hope this helps

Regards

--