On Jun 9, 2004, at 3:57 PM, Dick Applebaum wrote:
> I googled:
> AcuCoBOL ODBC JDBC
> and got quite a few hits.

I contacted one company who wanted to sell an entire JDBC bridge, and I
haven't found anything else for our _ancient_ version of AcuCOBOL.

> You might be able to connect directly with a JDBC driver and avoid the
> tunneling & bridging.

I'd love to, but I don't think its going to happen.

> I would have thought that most companies old CoBOL programs would have
> been rewritten in some other language by now.

Not this time around.  I'm intending rewriting parts of it in CFML once
I get a few more projects done...
--
Damien McKenna - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/ - 407-804-1014