Hello All,

I need to create a page that displays files(viewlets) uploaded by users, by category.  The users can create categories on their own then the files get bound to that category.  I have that part working fine.

My issue is the display  I have one table that has two columns, categoryID and Category and another table that has
The filename, categoryid, and a friendly filename

Here is my SQL statement

SELECT ViewletCategory.Category, Viewlets.FileName, Viewlets.ViewletName
FROM ViewletCategory INNER JOIN Viewlets ON ViewletCategory.CategoryID = Viewlets.Category;

The display issue that I am having is I would like to show the category only as a heading once then list the files associated to that category below.

Then the next category as a heading then all the files associated below.

But what I am getting from my query is the category for everyrow, this is not what I want.  Could someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Mike

Then show the