Well

the ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML) is supported by several companies:

   Macromedia
   New Atlanta (BlueDragon)
   Ralio

You can google for these!

The fact that several vendors offer competing products suggests that
the language is not proprietary, popular and that it likely will
survive if any of the vendors cease to sell their implementations.

HTH

Dick