What's SSHA?   If you means just SHA, you can get a SHA hasher direct from
the JRE:

<cfset shaHasher = createObject("java",
"java.security.MessageDigest").getInstance("SHA") />

The only downside is that you have to use byte arrays to deal interact with
it, but thanks to a little trick I saw Nathan Dintenfass use, you can get a
byte array like this:

<cfset byteArray = repeatString(" ", 1024).getBytes() />

Cheers,
barneyb