Check out ScriptX - it gives additional format control for printing.

http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx/index.asp

Walt

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Ousterhout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 9:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT:  Page design Contact work

I am looking for contractor who could build a page that prints an invoice.
Specifically I need to the "page" to:

1.  When called, create a print-formatted invoice that isn't displayed and
automatically open windows print dialog.  Environment is IE 6.0, _javascript_
enabled
2.  Manage multiple page invoices as necessary driven by number of items and
number of characters in each line item description
3.  I will add cfc calls to fill in live info, so you only need to deal with
formatting/paging logic
4.  Would like to use as much CSS as possible
5.  I will fax copy of what invoice should look like (borders around bill to
,
ship to, etc...)

Would anyone interested contact my offline at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  For
some
reason, when I switched Service Providers, I stopped receiving cf-talk,
cf-community list emails.

Thanks,
Andy