To have a different display and print screens I would do something like this.

<head>
        .screen {display: block;}
        .print {display: none;}

        .screen {display: none;}
        .print {display: block;}
</head>

        This content will only appear on the screen.

        This content will only appear when printed.

Now if you know a method that automatically prints this page you should have a possible solution.  I've never used an automatic print function.

Completely untested code written in this e-mail so pardon any syntax errors.

Ian

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.