  From: C. Hatton Humphrey
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 8:05 AM
  Subject: RE: Archive links at head of posts

  Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:166643
  ---
  > In the footer, with all the other stuff, where it should be.

  Since it appears that Mr. D is still slumbering I'll make a few comments in
  defense of the archive link -

  First, it's a Godsend for folks like me who don't have the time to trace
  back through a thread that has a ton of replies (some threads on this list
  and the CF-Community list exceed 100 posts).

  <snip>