Hello everybody,
I have a text area in my form for users to add
comments.

<form name="frm" action="" method="post">
  <textarea name="userComment"></xtextarea>
  <input type="submit" name="sendEmail" value="email">
</form>
On form submission I am passing this value in the body
of the mail.

Here is the code:

<cfmail type="html" from="fromEmail" to="toEmail"
server="serverName" port="25">
<head>
<title>Log</title>
</head>
background-color:##FFFFFF;" align="center">
top:120px; width:690px; height:245px;">
<form id="sendMail">
cellspacing="0" border="0">
Comments
<textarea id="Comment" name="Comment" readonly
style="width:680px; height:165px;"
class="input_txt">#form.userComment#</xtextarea>
</form>
</cfmail>

Now if I type in the below text in the textarea
(userComment)

This is a test I am just typing it in I am just typing
it in and now I hit enter
This is a test I am just typing it in I am just typing
it in and now I hit enter
This is a test I am just typing it in I am just typing
it in and now I hit enter
This is a test I am just typing it in I am just typing
it in and now I hit enter

This is what gets rendered in the email

This is a test I am just typing it in I am just typing
it in and now I hit enter <BR>This is a test I am just
typing it in I am just typing it in and now I hit
enter <BR>This is a test I am just typing it in I am
just typing it in and now I hit enter <BR>This is a
test I am just typing it in I am just typing it in and
now I hit enter <BR>This is a test I am just typing it
in I am just typing it in and now I hit enter <BR>This
is a test I am just typing it in I am just typing it
in and now I hit enter<BR>This is a test I am just
typing it in I am just typing it in and now I hit
enter

I don't want it to display br's and paragraphs etc.

Can someone please show me how to do this. Its doing
my heading.

Best regards,
cfcoder