From: Britney Spears [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 10:02 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: re: Using <cfdirectory to display server files

Hello,

I'm using CFDIRECTORYand CFLOOP to display a directories and
files on out server. One directory is quite large and I'm finding it
takes too long to display the contents.
Has anyone experienced this also? Is there a workaround to make
it run faster via the CF Administrator settings or most likely,
enhancing the code?
  _____