Dwayne Cole wrote:

> I did this and now I'm having problems.  Could it be that my old system
> was running CFMX 6 and the new syste is running 6.1.
>
> Here's the messages I'm receiving.
>
> Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][SequeLink Server]Required user name
> is missing

I guess I missed the part where you stated the versions were different.
  That COULD be the problem but I couldn't tell you for sure.

My recommendation would be to upgrade your old laptop to 6.1
(temporarily), then do the migration of the settings.

No guarantees that'll actually solve your problem :)

  - Rick