> We've been asked to develop an application for PDAs (Pocket
> PC and Palm OS). We use Pocket Builder for Pocket PC...so
> development there is a snap...but we haven't tackled Palm
> before.
>
> So if anyone has any advice/resources about Palm OS application
> development (data mining essentially) that a CFer would
> understand....fire away!! ;-)

If you need to deploy the same application to both platforms, I've heard
good things about this product:

http://www.appforge.com/

I haven't used it, though. My PDA development experience is limited to eVB
and .NET Compact Framework for Pocket PC.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496
fax: 202-797-5444