We would like to use it - however it disables NES front-end accelerator
cache. Although this is not an Allaire issue - I sure wish Allaire would
push NES harder for a fix - other than telling it's customers:

"Note that while the Cluster Cat developers do not recommend specific web
servers, CC does not have the same problem with Apache on Solaris; this is a
NES issue."

So basically - if www.VictoriasSecret.com want to use Cluster Cats - switch
to Apache.

I don't like the response - so we're not sure what to do at this point -
however I know we won't be switching to Apache anytime soon.

Chris

Christopher Conrad
Victoria's Secret Catalogue
Limited Technology Services - New Media