Hi,

I have been struggling all the morning with these RE.
I am trying to replace a bunch of HTML by some empty space. It is for a select tag. I know the opening tag and close tag. Some thing like
<select name="language">
  <option value="1" selected>En</option>
  <option value="2">Fr</option>
  <option value="3">Sp</option>
  <option value="4">Gr</option>
</select>

In cf I do:

<cfset rex = ReReplace(myhtlmcode,  "<select name="select_1">.*</select>",  " " ,  "All")>

I use the ".*" because the <option> tag can change and pull 5 or 10 languages options. Any idea how to replace anything by any empty sapce?

Thank you,

Jean-Marc