Well, here's my situation.  We have a sandbox for some developers who need cffile, but we (the admins) have a requirement to log all file activity.  The solution is to create a custom tag that contains the cffile functionality plus contains a logging facility so we can track what they are doing.  Now, it would be perfect if I could just wrap up cffile in my own custom tag, but the sandbox security still recognizes that cffile is be run and shuts us down.  So I figured I would need to use Java.  If anyone has any ideas on how to get cffile to run in a custom tag within a sandbox that has cffile disabled, I would appreciate them.  CF 5 used to have an "unrestricted" tag folder, but it doesn't look like MX does.  Oh well.

Thanks-
Andrew