Can anyone help me with this:

In CF i'm used to being able to dynamically generate sections of an HTML form by looping over a section of HTML code like this:

<cfloop from="1" to="5" index="i">
<cfoutput>
<input type="text" name="someField#i#">
</cfoutput>
</cfloop>

Does anyone know how to do this with asp.Net?

So far i've been able to discover that I can add controls to the page dynamically using Controls.Add() and <asp:PlaceHolder>. This doesn't allow me to add controls to a page without first knowing how many I will need and hard-coding placeholders though...

Chris.