Use the 'query' attribute of the cfmail tag to loop over a query and send
the email to everyone in the db, if you know that each and every email
address is valid (syntactically).  If not, create the sql query, then loop
(using cfloop, using cfmail over every loop) and cftry/cfcatch to make sure
that the invalid emails are caught and can be dealt with.

Ray
http://www.crystalvision.org