  From: Frank Mamone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 12:06 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Help with CF5 Queued Requests

  I have been tasked with stabilizing a legacy CF 5 application which had several problems including CF restarts and
loss of client variables etc.

  I managed to solve most of the issues -- many caused by application variables not being locked.

  There is one issue which I need help with. Using Perfmon, I notice that, at times, ColdFusion requests stay queued and
are not processed. They just stay there - forcing me to restart CF.

  I am tryng to track down what in the code could be causing this by looking at the log entries showing slow page
warnings.

  Is there any known causes for this symptom? What else should I be looking for?

  Thanks for your help.

  Frank