>and it's free!

Nothing at all against Ray's blog, it does a fine job.

I'd like to think, and so far I've not been proven wrong, that BlogFusion has the largest amount of features of any of the CF blogs. Granted it's not free, but free isn't always a benefit either. Sometimes open source software is better than anything on the commercial market, sometimes it's not.

Again, nothing against any of the other blogs.

Jake
===
BlogFusion - www.countersinkdg.com