From: Stavros Tekes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 June 2004 05:24
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Java-CF MX 6.1 (Enterprise edition) integration

Hi all! I would like to ask whether anyone has faced any problems by
importing java files into CF MX 6.1 (using CFIMPORT) and calling
functions from the java file.We are trying to develop an application
based on an existing java api, but I would like to know beforehand,
whether there might be any problems I believe the other possibility
would be to use CFX tags through cold fusion, but I think this is a
totally different way to approach things and it demands a wider java
knowledge.Any help will be appeciated, as it will help us on deciding
how to procceedThanks!Stavros