What's a TB303?

--K

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Wild [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 10:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: SQL query problem...

OK, this is probably wrong, but its all I can glean from SQL BOL

ALTER TABLE table_name NOCHECK CONSTRAINT your_primary_key

...do your stuff...

ALTER TABLE table_name CHECK CONSTRAINT your_primary_key

If I'm right, you owe me a mint condition TB303!

*me sits down and crosses fingers in hope*

--
Rich Wild
Senior Web Designer

e-mango.com ltd                      Tel: 01202 587 400
Lansdowne Place                      Fax: 01202 587 401
17 Holdenhurst Road
Bournemouth                   Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BH8 8EW, UK                      http://www.e-mango.com
This message may contain information which is legally
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this information is strictly prohibited. Such
notification notwithstanding, any comments, opinions,
information or conclusions expressed in this message
are those of the originator, not of e-mango.com ltd,
unless otherwise explicitly and independently indicated
by an authorised representative of e-mango.com ltd.